Miami County arrests
Feb. 5, 2:15 p.m., deputies arrested Jarome F. Loveless, 34, New Castle, on a warrant for auto theft.
Feb. 5, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Franklin Brooks, 29, 1000 block of West 300 North, Peru, on a probation violation warrant.
Feb. 5, 9:46 p.m., state police arrested Andrew Telford, 50, 700 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on charges of failure to identify and never obtaining a license.
Feb. 5, 10:25 p.m., police arrested Arturo Martinez, 42, 100 block of East 2nd Street, Converse, on two charges of child neglect.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Cheyenne P. Theleu, 18, 800 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on a warrant for residential entry and battery resulting in bodily injury.
Wednesday, 3:25 p.m., deputies arrested James A. Vann, 19, 1000 block of South Purdum Street, Kokomo, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 4:20 p.m., deputies arrested Latoya T. Johnson, 30, Elkhart, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 10 p.m., state police arrested William Mosley, 39, 200 block of 7th Street, Peru, and Lea L. Noland, 39, 10 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of visiting a common nuisance.
Wednesday, 11:20 p.m., state police arrested James L. Taylor, 38, 200 block of Monroe Avenue, Peru, on charges of possession of meth and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 12:02 a.m., state police arrested Michael A. Huss, 62, Niles, Mich., on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated.
Thursday, 12:24 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher A. Mosier, 46, 1000 block of Chippewa Lane, Kokomo, on two failure to appear warrants.
Thursday, 12:40 a.m., state police arrested Nathan J. Lewis, 18, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
Thursday, 3:06 a.m., police arrested Richard J. Bohn, 30, 100 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 5:10 p.m., police arrested Brittany W. Miller, 23, 30 block of West Riverside Drive, Peru, on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Jimmy N. Fisher, 27, 5400 block of East 1100 South, Amboy, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 11:03 p.m., police arrested Brent D. Graber, 32, 3300 block of North Lincoln Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
Howard County arrests
Thursday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Arian M. Beall, 37, 1500 block of Kingston Road, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Thursday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Sean G. Foster, 23, 500 block of Cassville Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew W. Duke, 26, 500 block of North Philips Street, at the Howard County jail, on two petitions to revoke suspended sentence.
Thursday, 4:23 p.m., deputies arrested Jeremy S. Peterson, 27, 400 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Miami County arrests
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines