Miami County arrests
Feb. 5, 2:15 p.m., deputies arrested Jarome F. Loveless, 34, New Castle, on a warrant for auto theft.
Feb. 5, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Franklin Brooks, 29, 1000 block of West 300 North, Peru, on a probation violation warrant.
Feb. 5, 9:46 p.m., state police arrested Andrew Telford, 50, 700 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on charges of failure to identify and never obtaining a license.
Feb. 5, 10:25 p.m., police arrested Arturo Martinez, 42, 100 block of East 2nd Street, Converse, on two charges of child neglect.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Cheyenne P. Theleu, 18, 800 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on a warrant for residential entry and battery resulting in bodily injury.
Wednesday, 3:25 p.m., deputies arrested James A. Vann, 19, 1000 block of South Purdum Street, Kokomo, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 4:20 p.m., deputies arrested Latoya T. Johnson, 30, Elkhart, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 10 p.m., state police arrested William Mosley, 39, 200 block of 7th Street, Peru, and Lea L. Noland, 39, 10 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of visiting a common nuisance.
Wednesday, 11:20 p.m., state police arrested James L. Taylor, 38, 200 block of Monroe Avenue, Peru, on charges of possession of meth and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 12:02 a.m., state police arrested Michael A. Huss, 62, Niles, Mich., on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated.
Thursday, 12:24 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher A. Mosier, 46, 1000 block of Chippewa Lane, Kokomo, on two failure to appear warrants.
Thursday, 12:40 a.m., state police arrested Nathan J. Lewis, 18, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
Thursday, 3:06 a.m., police arrested Richard J. Bohn, 30, 100 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 5:10 p.m., police arrested Brittany W. Miller, 23, 30 block of West Riverside Drive, Peru, on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Jimmy N. Fisher, 27, 5400 block of East 1100 South, Amboy, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 11:03 p.m., police arrested Brent D. Graber, 32, 3300 block of North Lincoln Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
Howard County arrests
Thursday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Arian M. Beall, 37, 1500 block of Kingston Road, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Thursday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Sean G. Foster, 23, 500 block of Cassville Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew W. Duke, 26, 500 block of North Philips Street, at the Howard County jail, on two petitions to revoke suspended sentence.
Thursday, 4:23 p.m., deputies arrested Jeremy S. Peterson, 27, 400 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Miami County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug, 23, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Douglas A. McClure, 46, Sharpsville, at the Howard-Tipton county line, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 12:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Livingston, 34, 2400 block of Baxter
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- More Police Reports Headlines