Miami County arrests
Feb. 5, 2:15 p.m., deputies arrested Jarome F. Loveless, 34, New Castle, on a warrant for auto theft.
Feb. 5, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Franklin Brooks, 29, 1000 block of West 300 North, Peru, on a probation violation warrant.
Feb. 5, 9:46 p.m., state police arrested Andrew Telford, 50, 700 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on charges of failure to identify and never obtaining a license.
Feb. 5, 10:25 p.m., police arrested Arturo Martinez, 42, 100 block of East 2nd Street, Converse, on two charges of child neglect.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Cheyenne P. Theleu, 18, 800 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on a warrant for residential entry and battery resulting in bodily injury.
Wednesday, 3:25 p.m., deputies arrested James A. Vann, 19, 1000 block of South Purdum Street, Kokomo, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 4:20 p.m., deputies arrested Latoya T. Johnson, 30, Elkhart, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 10 p.m., state police arrested William Mosley, 39, 200 block of 7th Street, Peru, and Lea L. Noland, 39, 10 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of visiting a common nuisance.
Wednesday, 11:20 p.m., state police arrested James L. Taylor, 38, 200 block of Monroe Avenue, Peru, on charges of possession of meth and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 12:02 a.m., state police arrested Michael A. Huss, 62, Niles, Mich., on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated.
Thursday, 12:24 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher A. Mosier, 46, 1000 block of Chippewa Lane, Kokomo, on two failure to appear warrants.
Thursday, 12:40 a.m., state police arrested Nathan J. Lewis, 18, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
Thursday, 3:06 a.m., police arrested Richard J. Bohn, 30, 100 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 5:10 p.m., police arrested Brittany W. Miller, 23, 30 block of West Riverside Drive, Peru, on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Jimmy N. Fisher, 27, 5400 block of East 1100 South, Amboy, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 11:03 p.m., police arrested Brent D. Graber, 32, 3300 block of North Lincoln Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
Howard County arrests
Thursday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Arian M. Beall, 37, 1500 block of Kingston Road, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Thursday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Sean G. Foster, 23, 500 block of Cassville Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew W. Duke, 26, 500 block of North Philips Street, at the Howard County jail, on two petitions to revoke suspended sentence.
Thursday, 4:23 p.m., deputies arrested Jeremy S. Peterson, 27, 400 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Miami County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines