Miami County arrests
Feb. 5, 2:15 p.m., deputies arrested Jarome F. Loveless, 34, New Castle, on a warrant for auto theft.
Feb. 5, 5 p.m., deputies arrested Franklin Brooks, 29, 1000 block of West 300 North, Peru, on a probation violation warrant.
Feb. 5, 9:46 p.m., state police arrested Andrew Telford, 50, 700 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on charges of failure to identify and never obtaining a license.
Feb. 5, 10:25 p.m., police arrested Arturo Martinez, 42, 100 block of East 2nd Street, Converse, on two charges of child neglect.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Cheyenne P. Theleu, 18, 800 block of Bobtail Court, Peru, on a warrant for residential entry and battery resulting in bodily injury.
Wednesday, 3:25 p.m., deputies arrested James A. Vann, 19, 1000 block of South Purdum Street, Kokomo, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 4:20 p.m., deputies arrested Latoya T. Johnson, 30, Elkhart, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 10 p.m., state police arrested William Mosley, 39, 200 block of 7th Street, Peru, and Lea L. Noland, 39, 10 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of visiting a common nuisance.
Wednesday, 11:20 p.m., state police arrested James L. Taylor, 38, 200 block of Monroe Avenue, Peru, on charges of possession of meth and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 12:02 a.m., state police arrested Michael A. Huss, 62, Niles, Mich., on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and operating while intoxicated.
Thursday, 12:24 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher A. Mosier, 46, 1000 block of Chippewa Lane, Kokomo, on two failure to appear warrants.
Thursday, 12:40 a.m., state police arrested Nathan J. Lewis, 18, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor.
Thursday, 3:06 a.m., police arrested Richard J. Bohn, 30, 100 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 5:10 p.m., police arrested Brittany W. Miller, 23, 30 block of West Riverside Drive, Peru, on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Jimmy N. Fisher, 27, 5400 block of East 1100 South, Amboy, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 11:03 p.m., police arrested Brent D. Graber, 32, 3300 block of North Lincoln Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
Howard County arrests
Thursday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Arian M. Beall, 37, 1500 block of Kingston Road, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Thursday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Sean G. Foster, 23, 500 block of Cassville Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew W. Duke, 26, 500 block of North Philips Street, at the Howard County jail, on two petitions to revoke suspended sentence.
Thursday, 4:23 p.m., deputies arrested Jeremy S. Peterson, 27, 400 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Miami County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- Police reports, April 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:12 p.m., deputies arrested Frank Stanbaugh, 30, Peru, at the Cassville Market, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief. Tuesday, 9:19 p.m., police arrested Luke R. Gentry, 20, 400 block of South Washington Str
- More Police Reports Headlines