Monday, 6:10 a.m., deputies arrested Anthony Cropper, 32, 700 block of Highland Springs Court, at Ind. 22 and 1000 West, on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license.
Monday, 10:52 a.m., police arrested Janet G. Meek, 42, Galveston, at 313 S. 00 East-West, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 1:43 p.m., deputies arrested Jearld Freeman, 32, 1400 block of North Jay Street, at Savoy Avenue and U.S. 31, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 3:44 p.m., police arrested Phillip L. Tucker, 55, 1400 block of North Locke Street, at Apperson Way and Morgan Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Monday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female at Ohio and Broadway streets on a charge of runaway.
Monday, 6 p.m., deputies arrested Linda K. Gill, 38, 900 block of Bellevue Place, at 1907 W. Sycamore St., on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Monday, 7:17 p.m., police arrested Brandon L. Lengacher, 24, 600 block of North Dixon Road, at Markland Avenue and Washington streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 7:55 p.m., police arrested Brandon J. Graham, 2100 block of Joyce Drive, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on charges of trespass and residential entry.
Monday, 8:34 p.m., deputies arrested Adam Lambert, 27, 900 west block of 350 North, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 9:04 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Smith, 51, 1400 block of East Gano Street, at Plate and Firmin streets, on a charge of public intoxicated.
Monday, 10:28 p.m., police arrested Lucas A. Cook, 30, 800 block of North Morrison Street, in the 2600 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 11:13 p.m., police arrested Tommie Valentine Jr., 43, Memphis, Tenn., at Lincoln Wood Apartments, on a charge of residential entry and a warrant for residential entry, battery, invasion of privacy and mischief.
Monday, 2:41 p.m., the theft of a washer and dryer, a book shelve, table and chairs, a bedroom suit and other furniture valued at $11,472 was reported from the 1200 block of South Home Avenue.
Thursday, 10:15 a.m., deputies arrested Thomas C. Pritts, 32, 500 block of East 5th Street, Peru, on a warrant for forgery.
Thursday, 10:45 a.m., police arrested Leroy A. Williams Jr., 34, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a warrant for criminal mischief.
Thursday, 12:15 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron Stillabower, 37, 900 block of South 250 West, Peru, on a charge of criminal contempt.
Saturday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested Brayton L. Kelsor, 18, 60 block of North Miami Street, on a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 2 a.m., police arrested Brian M. Bussard, 28, 600 block of Bond Street, Wabash, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 7:58 p.m., police arrested Mark A. Butcher, 50, Marion, on charges of resisting law enforcement, habitual traffic violator for life and possession of schedule IV drugs.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, March 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 3:19 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stanley, 54, 3300 block of Dixon Lane, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Wednesday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested Brianna W. Minor, 26, 800 block of North McCan
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- More Police Reports Headlines