Monday, 6:10 a.m., deputies arrested Anthony Cropper, 32, 700 block of Highland Springs Court, at Ind. 22 and 1000 West, on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license.
Monday, 10:52 a.m., police arrested Janet G. Meek, 42, Galveston, at 313 S. 00 East-West, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 1:43 p.m., deputies arrested Jearld Freeman, 32, 1400 block of North Jay Street, at Savoy Avenue and U.S. 31, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 3:44 p.m., police arrested Phillip L. Tucker, 55, 1400 block of North Locke Street, at Apperson Way and Morgan Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Monday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female at Ohio and Broadway streets on a charge of runaway.
Monday, 6 p.m., deputies arrested Linda K. Gill, 38, 900 block of Bellevue Place, at 1907 W. Sycamore St., on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Monday, 7:17 p.m., police arrested Brandon L. Lengacher, 24, 600 block of North Dixon Road, at Markland Avenue and Washington streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 7:55 p.m., police arrested Brandon J. Graham, 2100 block of Joyce Drive, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on charges of trespass and residential entry.
Monday, 8:34 p.m., deputies arrested Adam Lambert, 27, 900 west block of 350 North, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 9:04 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Smith, 51, 1400 block of East Gano Street, at Plate and Firmin streets, on a charge of public intoxicated.
Monday, 10:28 p.m., police arrested Lucas A. Cook, 30, 800 block of North Morrison Street, in the 2600 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 11:13 p.m., police arrested Tommie Valentine Jr., 43, Memphis, Tenn., at Lincoln Wood Apartments, on a charge of residential entry and a warrant for residential entry, battery, invasion of privacy and mischief.
Monday, 2:41 p.m., the theft of a washer and dryer, a book shelve, table and chairs, a bedroom suit and other furniture valued at $11,472 was reported from the 1200 block of South Home Avenue.
Thursday, 10:15 a.m., deputies arrested Thomas C. Pritts, 32, 500 block of East 5th Street, Peru, on a warrant for forgery.
Thursday, 10:45 a.m., police arrested Leroy A. Williams Jr., 34, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a warrant for criminal mischief.
Thursday, 12:15 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron Stillabower, 37, 900 block of South 250 West, Peru, on a charge of criminal contempt.
Saturday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested Brayton L. Kelsor, 18, 60 block of North Miami Street, on a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 2 a.m., police arrested Brian M. Bussard, 28, 600 block of Bond Street, Wabash, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 7:58 p.m., police arrested Mark A. Butcher, 50, Marion, on charges of resisting law enforcement, habitual traffic violator for life and possession of schedule IV drugs.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- More Police Reports Headlines