Monday, 6:10 a.m., deputies arrested Anthony Cropper, 32, 700 block of Highland Springs Court, at Ind. 22 and 1000 West, on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license.
Monday, 10:52 a.m., police arrested Janet G. Meek, 42, Galveston, at 313 S. 00 East-West, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 1:43 p.m., deputies arrested Jearld Freeman, 32, 1400 block of North Jay Street, at Savoy Avenue and U.S. 31, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 3:44 p.m., police arrested Phillip L. Tucker, 55, 1400 block of North Locke Street, at Apperson Way and Morgan Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Monday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female at Ohio and Broadway streets on a charge of runaway.
Monday, 6 p.m., deputies arrested Linda K. Gill, 38, 900 block of Bellevue Place, at 1907 W. Sycamore St., on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Monday, 7:17 p.m., police arrested Brandon L. Lengacher, 24, 600 block of North Dixon Road, at Markland Avenue and Washington streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 7:55 p.m., police arrested Brandon J. Graham, 2100 block of Joyce Drive, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on charges of trespass and residential entry.
Monday, 8:34 p.m., deputies arrested Adam Lambert, 27, 900 west block of 350 North, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 9:04 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Smith, 51, 1400 block of East Gano Street, at Plate and Firmin streets, on a charge of public intoxicated.
Monday, 10:28 p.m., police arrested Lucas A. Cook, 30, 800 block of North Morrison Street, in the 2600 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 11:13 p.m., police arrested Tommie Valentine Jr., 43, Memphis, Tenn., at Lincoln Wood Apartments, on a charge of residential entry and a warrant for residential entry, battery, invasion of privacy and mischief.
Monday, 2:41 p.m., the theft of a washer and dryer, a book shelve, table and chairs, a bedroom suit and other furniture valued at $11,472 was reported from the 1200 block of South Home Avenue.
Thursday, 10:15 a.m., deputies arrested Thomas C. Pritts, 32, 500 block of East 5th Street, Peru, on a warrant for forgery.
Thursday, 10:45 a.m., police arrested Leroy A. Williams Jr., 34, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a warrant for criminal mischief.
Thursday, 12:15 p.m., deputies arrested Aaron Stillabower, 37, 900 block of South 250 West, Peru, on a charge of criminal contempt.
Saturday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested Brayton L. Kelsor, 18, 60 block of North Miami Street, on a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 2 a.m., police arrested Brian M. Bussard, 28, 600 block of Bond Street, Wabash, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 7:58 p.m., police arrested Mark A. Butcher, 50, Marion, on charges of resisting law enforcement, habitual traffic violator for life and possession of schedule IV drugs.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- More Police Reports Headlines