Just 10 days ago, it looked like the upcoming stretch of games for Butler would be for seeding in the NCAA Tournament.
Victor Oladipo had 30 points, nine assists, eight rebounds and six steals and the Indiana Pacers beat the New York Knicks for the 11th time in 12 meetings at Bankers Life Fieldhouse with a 121-113 triumph Sunday.
Recent Sports Galleries
Villanova, Virginia and Purdue are making themselves comfortable atop the AP Top 25. And with the way they're playing, they might stay there for a while longer, too.
For all her success in tennis, from holding the No. 1 ranking for more than a year to winning 27 titles, one question had plagued Caroline Wozniacki's career.
Michigan State University's athletic director retired Friday, two days after the university president resigned over the school's handling of sexual abuse allegations against its disgraced former sports doctor, Larry Nassar.
SOUTH BEND (AP) — Joel Berry II hit two free throws with 7.1 seconds left as No. 20 North Carolina earned its first Atlantic Coast Conference road victory of the season Saturday with a 69-68 triumph over Notre Dame.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Asia Durr scored 36 points, Myisha Hines-Allen had a career-high 31 and No. 3 Louisville overwhelmed No. 2 Notre Dame on both ends for a 100-67 blowout victory Thursday night in an Atlantic Coast Conference showdown.
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo man arrested inside barricaded trailer
- Death of local teen Tanner Barton to be featured on "Dr. Oz" show
- Kokomo man killed in police shooting in Wabash County
- Markland Mall announces 4 new tenants in former Sears location, including grocery store
- Events leading to drowning of area DNR officer remain uncertain
- East Sycamore Aldi to move to Markland Mall
- Kokomo residents share their unique love stories for Valentine's Day
- FOOTBALL: Colby retiring after 11 seasons as Kats' coach
- The scent of healing: Guardian Angel Hospice launches area's first certified aromatherapy program
- Former Howard Co. Judge Stephen Jessup dies