Tales of grim scenes have emerged from Italian and Spanish hospitals, where the sick have sometimes been left to crowd hallways and doctors and nurses have worked beyond the point of exhaustion to respond to the coronavirus pandemic. The virus continued its march westward, and the United Sta…
Linh Tran wanted to get home to Vietnam. Instead, she was stranded in the San Francisco airport.
Local workers are set to begin mass producing ventilators in less than two weeks inside the Kokomo General Motors Components Holdings plant, where the company already has started training employees.
Howard County’s restriction of no social gathering of 10 or more people because of the novel coronavirus has caused normal funeral services to come to a screeching halt.
Highway 10 North, right before Hanging Rock, was closed Friday morning to traffic due to flooding.
update: confirmed by shams that he has tested positive for the virus: https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1237913057596026881?s=09
With increased precautions, Mayor Moore held a town meeting via Facebook Live in place of the scheduled public forum at the Kokomo Senior Center.
This Week's Circulars
- 'There are no profits here': City's small businesses fight to stay alive amid mandated closure
- Police: Kokomo woman confessed to drowning grandson
- Howard Co reports 2nd COVID death, extends travel advisory
- Howard County bars sales of nonessential items at essential businesses
- GM hiring local workers to build ventilators in Kokomo
- UPDATE: GM recalls 1,000 workers to build ventilators at Kokomo plant
- Area residents sue insurance agent
- Schools to be closed for remainder of school year
- Lane restrictions planned for U.S 31 in Miami Co.
- Indiana COVID deaths top 100