With two Senate run-off elections coming up in Georgia, Democrats believe they have an edge thanks to efforts by former gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams. CNN's Kyung Lah reports Black women are the driving force motivating voters in the state.
Support local journalism
We are making critical coverage of the coronavirus available for free.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the latest news and information on this developing story.
This Week's Circulars
- Howard Co. sees record shattering number of new COVID cases
- Howard Co. issues new restrictions to curb surging COVID cases
- Holcomb: Statewide shutdown last resort to slow virus
- Man stabbed, girlfriend arrested
- 3 killed in fiery crash in Cass County
- Kokomo schools going virtual Nov. 23-Dec. 4
- Bodies from car fire to undergo DNA testing
- Kokomo couple fights cancer, serious car crash
- Eastern Schools to go to virtual learning
- Prep roundup for Saturday, Nov. 21