Ben and Rita Heath, Kokomo, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows Jan. 14, 2018, during a wedding ceremony aboard a cruise ship in the western Caribbean. They were accompanied on the trip by their youngest daughter and her husband.
Jacy Marie Rush and James Benjamin Vandeventer have plans to wed May 19, 2018, at St. John’s Catholic Church in Indianapolis. The reception will be at the Indiana Roof Ballroom.
Jacqlyn Margaret Hicks and Dakota William Sprague were married at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 4, 2017, at Young America Center United Methodist Church. Pastor John D. Newman officiated.
Allison Everetts and Dakota Bagwell were wed at 3:30 p.m. Dec. 30, 2017, at Wabash College Chapel in Crawfordsville by Pastor Dave Crandall. A reception was at Stone Creek Lodge in Crawfordsville.
Rebecca Pratt and Kyle Duddleston were married at 5:30 p.m. Dec. 2, 2017, at Christian Heritage Worship Center in Kokomo, with Pastor Phillip Russell officiating. A reception followed at The Heritage Center at the church.
Maxine Bargerhuff, Peru, will celebrate her 100th birthday.
She was born June 29, 1917, to Clarence and Sylvia Bevington. She was married to Maurice Bargerhuff and they were the parents of three children.
A celebration of her birthday will be 1 to 4 p.m. July 1 at Blair Ridge Healthcare Campus, Peru. All friends and family are invited.
This Week's Circulars
- Tipton County Health Dept. says community is experiencing 'outbreak'
- 2 Peru schools staff members test positive for COVID
- Tipton Community Schools announce delay of start of school
- 17-year-old facing attempted murder charge in adult court
- Campgrounds packed with those looking to escape pandemic
- Tipton's Miller's Merry Manor reports outbreak
- GIRLS BB: Kokomo hires Cook-Peckinpaugh as new coach
- Howard County experiences deadliest quarter for drug overdose deaths in recent years
- No smoking, drinking or eating as Atlantic City casinos open
- Housing Authority getting millions for renovations