DANIEL AND PHYLLIS BRUBAKER, Kokomo, will celebrate 25 years of marriage. Daniel and the former Phyllis Bailey were married Oct. 7, 1995 at Lighthouse Missionary Baptist Church by the Rev Fred McKee. He served with the U.S. Army and is a Vietnam Veteran. He was a maintenance supervisor with …
Ben and Rita Heath, Kokomo, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows Jan. 14, 2018, during a wedding ceremony aboard a cruise ship in the western Caribbean. They were accompanied on the trip by their youngest daughter and her husband.
Jacqlyn Margaret Hicks and Dakota William Sprague were married at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 4, 2017, at Young America Center United Methodist Church. Pastor John D. Newman officiated.
Allison Everetts and Dakota Bagwell were wed at 3:30 p.m. Dec. 30, 2017, at Wabash College Chapel in Crawfordsville by Pastor Dave Crandall. A reception was at Stone Creek Lodge in Crawfordsville.
Rebecca Pratt and Kyle Duddleston were married at 5:30 p.m. Dec. 2, 2017, at Christian Heritage Worship Center in Kokomo, with Pastor Phillip Russell officiating. A reception followed at The Heritage Center at the church.
Maxine Bargerhuff, Peru, will celebrate her 100th birthday.
She was born June 29, 1917, to Clarence and Sylvia Bevington. She was married to Maurice Bargerhuff and they were the parents of three children.
A celebration of her birthday will be 1 to 4 p.m. July 1 at Blair Ridge Healthcare Campus, Peru. All friends and family are invited.
This Week's Circulars
- Billboard mystery: Signs touting Kokomo's '61 championship puzzle drivers
- Local FCA plants now owned by Stellantis following merger
- Howard County readies vaccination ramp up
- KPD lieutenant takes 2nd in Tactical Games qualifier
- FOOTBALL: Betzner excited to lead Carroll
- Surprise for 'Mr. Smiles': Tipton community buys new car for beloved delivery driver
- 12 Guard members removed from Biden inauguration
- Kokomo getting Popeyes eatery
- Police reports, Jan. 16, 2021
- BOYS BB: Peru moves to 10-0 with tense win over Mac