Frank Reich called an audible Wednesday and essentially canceled the Indianapolis Colts’ dress rehearsal.
While interceptions are nice, Indiana redshirt sophomore safety Bryant Fitzgerald also enjoys being able to lay good, clean hit to a receiver coming across the middle.
Deon Cain was engaged in a private conversation on the sideline Saturday night when he looked up and saw Ross Travis score on a 24-yard touchdown pass.
Despite Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari’s proclamation his non-conference schedule is locked in for the next five years, Indiana athletic director Fred Glass remains hopeful the annual Indiana-Kentucky series could be revived sooner.
In the span of three defensive snaps Saturday night, Kemoko Turay flashed all of the skills that make the Indianapolis Colts so excited about his potential.
When Indiana defensive coordinator Kane Wommack calls his father, former Ole Miss and Georgia Tech defensive coordinator Dave Wommack, the conversation centers around fishing and his grandsons.
For Boilermakers special teams/defensive line coach Kevin Wolthausen, fall camp is about finding the right players to fill the right spots on all special teams units.
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo business owner killed in crash
- 'We want to remember him': Tipton alum donates $30,000 to build new workout facility in honor of friend
- Police: Man crashes stolen SUV into Grissom fence
- Indiana's red flag law gets national attention after mass shootings
- Mississinewa Lake placed under blue-green algae advisory
- Health officials step up Mississinewa algae advisory
- ALMOST THERE: As businesses struggle, Markland work nears end
- A student's best friend
- Local humanitarian helps immigrants at the Texas border
- Merica is Athlete of the Week