For 21 consecutive years, an undrafted rookie has made the initial 53-man roster for the Indianapolis Colts.
Ryan Kelly was selected to the Pro Bowl for the first time in 2019, and the 26-year-old center has fully established himself as a leader on one of the NFL’s strongest offensive lines.
The NCAA’s Board of Governors last month voted historically to amend an NCAA rule which will clear the way for NCAA student-athletes to receive compensation through their name, image and likeness.
Two days after leaving Purdue’s men’s basketball team, junior swingman Nojel Eastern announced on his Twitter account he’s transferring within the Big Ten to Michigan.
This Week's Circulars
- Local nursing home reports 50 confirmed COVID-19 cases
- 'Amazed to be alive': Kokomo man with COVID survives 12 days on ventilator
- FCA restarting Kokomo, Tipton plants next Tuesday
- Prayers4Taylor: Community rallies around teenager injured in crash
- Local schools unveil graduation plans
- 1 rescued in Monday morning fire
- Miami County 4-H Fair to be held virtually
- Tipton man arrested in fatal hit-and-run
- Senior spotlight: Eastern's Victoria Leeder
- Russiaville woman injured in Monday crash