Indiana State's women's basketball team lost to Northern Iowa 88-53 on Saturday at Hulman Center. It was the seventh straight loss for the Sycamores.
With forwards Race Thompson and Trayce Jackson-Davis in foul trouble throughout the game, Indiana was in search for a spark off the bench Thursday night at No. 4 Iowa.
Bill Burt and George Bremer make their picks in this weekend's NFL conference championships; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway discuss which Big Ten basketball teams are trending the right way; C…
In an exclusive interview with the Tribune-Star, Indiana State football coach Curt Mallory explained the decision to opt out of playing a spring football season.
The NCAA released more details on its all-Indiana Div. I men’s basketball tournament Tuesday, revealing dates and venues related to the 68-team event
INDIANAPOLIS – Philip Rivers is far from the only big-name player on the Indianapolis Colts’ roster with an expiring contract this offseason. In fact, he’s not even the only quarterback.
BLOOMINGTON – Indiana was hopeful the return of second-leading scorer Armaan Franklin could provide some needed firepower Thursday night against rival Purdue.
This Week's Circulars
- Local FCA plants now owned by Stellantis following merger
- Healthy Kokomo closing downtown
- Windfall pushes back on county takeover of Ind. 213
- Howard County readies vaccination ramp up
- KPD lieutenant takes 2nd in Tactical Games qualifier
- FOOTBALL: Betzner excited to lead Carroll
- 12 Guard members removed from Biden inauguration
- Kokomo native's middle-grade novel tackles fatphobia
- County moves COVID clinic to Event Center
- Billboard mystery: Signs touting Kokomo's '61 championship puzzle drivers