Jack Doyle is headed to Orlando, Fla.
Andrew Luck enjoys his sense of humor. John Simon ranks him as one of the best singers in the rookie class. The outside world will have to take their word for it. Quenton Nelson is a man of few words.
Maniac. The nickname encapsulates so much about Darius Leonard's game. The Colts' rookie linebacker plays with a controlled chaos on the field, flying from sideline to sideline and constantly hovering around the football.
Deon Cain spent a week this summer working out in his hometown of Tampa, Fla., with Hall of Famer Randy Moss. And he picked up a thing or two from one of the game's all-time greats about using his 6-foot-2 frame to his advantage.
This Week's Circulars
- 100 carcasses found on farm leads to warning
- GM lays off last temp workers at Kokomo plant
- 'A dream come true': Tipton gym manager's life changed by 'Undercover Boss' appearance
- Forever a Wildkat
- Gun discharges; boy, dad shot
- Dollar General not yet 'committed' to north end
- City settles with Kokomo artist following Walk of Excellence fall
- 3 teenagers arrested in Dec. 2019 homicide
- 2 injured in Tipton crash
- Amish Acres auction drawing nationwide interest