Support local journalism
Local news, sports and entertainment when you want it.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the best local news, sports and entertainment coverage.
Bill Gaither talks about why he got into music. The speech came after Gov. Eric Holcomb announced that a stretch of Indiana 28 through Alexandria would be named in honor of Gaither and his wife Gloria. The Gaithers, longtime residents of Alexandria, are gospel music legends. The ceremony was…
Todd Naselroad, mayor of Alexandria, gives a speech at the Alexandria Bakery on Friday, when Gov. Eric Holcomb announced that a portion of Indiana 28 in the city would be renamed Bill and Gloria Gaither Highway in honor of the local residents and gospel music legends.
Members of the Anderson Folklorico dance troupe helped Edgewood Elementary students learn about Hispanic customs and culture during a special program Thursday afternoon.
Students cross the finish line at Maconaquah's slime run on Thursday. The event raised money for the middle school's Love Your Life Week, a spin on National Suicide Prevention Week.
After COVID took her husband, Wilma Carey was left with an empty race car. She had decided to get rid of it until her grandkids heard about her intentions. Her grandkids insisted she keep the car and hit the track herself in honor of their grandpa. Carey tells more in this clip.
Notre Dame and Ohio State battled in a top-five matchup in Columbus Saturday night. Here are some of the images from the Buckeyes' 21-10 victory over the Fighting Irish.
This Week's Circulars
- Part of US 31 in Tipton County to close
- Colts confident protection problems can be fixed
- Taylor Middle School's new therapy dog is a calming presence
- Babe Pryor, starter on Kokomo’s 1961 champs, left indelible mark
- Settlement reached in lawsuit over 2017 house fire deaths
- Huntington man charged in Miami County molest case
- Hart charged with the murder of his mother
- FOOTBALL: No. 6 Wildkats smack Indians; area roundup
- FOOTBALL: Big-play Panthers race to victory over Tigers
- Boutique owner hopes to empower others with breast cancer