Hip-hip hooray — Easter is on its way! Whether you are a parent of small children or an adult looking for an Easter egg hunt just for you, there are plenty of Easter-related activities happening over the next two weekends.
- Meet the Easter Bunny, 4 to 5 p.m., Peru Public Library, 102 E. Main St., bring your own camera for pictures.
- Dunham House Educational Foundation Easter Egg Hop, Hunt and Roll, 1 p.m., 709 S. West St., Kempton.
- Tipton Easter Egg Drop, gates open 10 a.m., drop begins 10:30 a.m., Tipton High School football field, open to the first 600 registered children, hunt in sections by age groups.
- Family Easter Scavenger Hunt, 9 to 10:30 a.m., Chapel Hill Kids, 2600 W. Alto Road, breakfast followed by scavenger hunt.
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny, 10 a.m. to noon, Aperion Care Kokomo, 3518 S. Lafountain St., free community event, food and fun for the whole family, call 765-453-4667.
- Kokomo Egg Drop, 3 to 5 p.m., Kokomo Municipal Stadium, gates open at 3 p.m., egg drop at 4 p.m., more than 20,000 Easter eggs will be filled with candy for kids up to 11 years old.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt, 4 to 6 p.m., Shiloh United Methodist Church, 5741 W. 100 North, ages 10 and younger, Easter story, craft, egg hunt, and snack.
- Easter Egg Hunt, 5 to 7 p.m., First EPC Kokomo, 2000 W. Jefferson St., kid-friendly dinner for families followed by egg hunt for preschoolers and elementary-aged children.
- Easter Bunny Plate Workshop, 3 to 5 p.m., Fired Arts Studio, 106 N. Main St., ages 8 and up, $22 per person.
- EGG-a-Palooza, 6:30 to 8 p.m., C.W. Mount Community Center & Banquet Facility, 341 W. Jefferson St., Tipton, bring your own basket or bag.
- Visit from the Easter Bunny, 5 to 6:30 p.m., The Wellington, 2800 S. Dixon Road, free photos, sweet treats.
- Adults Only Easter Egg Hunt, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Palmer’s Jewelry, a total of 75 eggs will be hidden, one egg will have a grand prize of 14 carat diamond earrings and 20 surprise gifts, no purchase necessary.
- KPRD Youth Easter Egg Hunt, 1 p.m., Northwest Park, for children 10 and younger, free and open to the public, call 765-456-7275.
- Adult Easter Egg Hunt, 8:30 p.m., Jackson Morrow Park, for anyone age 18 and older, starting point is just outside Kirkendall Nature Center, all participants must have a wristband to participate, purchase at the Parks and Recreation Department office in advance or at the Kirkendall Center the day of the hunt, bring a flashlight and your own bag, call 765-456-7275.
- Easter story, prizes and candy, 10 a.m., West Point Christian Church, 5112 N. 1250 East, Russiaville.
- Easter egg hunt, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Rock Prairie Baptist Church, 421 Ash St., Tipton, open to toddlers through fifth-graders, food, games, crafts, photos and prizes.
- Exotic Hop Easter Egg Hunt, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Celebrations Banquet & Conference Facility, $20 VIP egg hunt, $5 general admission includes face painting, music and storytelling, and interaction with rescued exotic animals.
- Easter Egg Hunt, 10 to 11 a.m., Northview Christian Church,2059 N. 100 East, Kokomo.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt, 1 p.m., Studebaker Park, right behind Carver Community Center, ages 3 to 10, call 765-457-4709.
- Peru Parks Department Community Easter Egg Hunt, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Lower Maconaquah Park, first 300 kids to register get Easter tote bags and a free meal from Texas Roadhouse, ages 12 and under.