Some pearls of wisdom we compiled today — and a bunch of other stuff you could probably live without.
For all of us, the month of March was such a distinct moment in time. Everything changed. Local events were canceled, and routines were upended. Now, looking back, it’s amazing how we all adapted so quickly. Many of our favorite photos from 2020 captured that change.
If there’s a beautiful landscape in Miami County or the surrounding area, odds are, the plein air painters have captured it at some point in the past 14 years.
When Amy Klingler first watched the Rockettes, the famous dance group at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall, she was in awe of their precision and artistry.
Two star teammates joined Indiana-University Kokomo sports teams this fall, but neither of them will ever be on the field.
This Week's Circulars
- Local FCA plants now owned by Stellantis following merger
- Healthy Kokomo closing downtown
- Windfall pushes back on county takeover of Ind. 213
- Howard County readies vaccination ramp up
- KPD lieutenant takes 2nd in Tactical Games qualifier
- FOOTBALL: Betzner excited to lead Carroll
- 12 Guard members removed from Biden inauguration
- Kokomo native's middle-grade novel tackles fatphobia
- County moves COVID clinic to Event Center
- Billboard mystery: Signs touting Kokomo's '61 championship puzzle drivers