Monday, 1:15 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old female in the 2800 block of Apperson Way North, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Tuesday, 9:40 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on two counts of receiving stolen property.
Tuesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Kalotar Dowling, 32, Indianapolis, in the 2100 block of East Lincoln Road, on a Clinton County warrant for receiving stolen property and theft.
Tuesday, noon, police arrested Derrick Fox, 26, 3100 block of Sand Walk Drive, in the 1400 block of South Armstrong Street, on charges of driving while suspended and resisting law enforcement.
Tuesday, 4:39 p.m., police arrested Clara L. Brown, 39, 1600 block of North Wabash Avenue, at Apperson Way and Havens Street, on a Clinton County warrant for failure to appear for fines and costs.
Tuesday, 6:59 p.m., police arrested Shawn E. Richardson, 35, 1000 block of South Webster Street, in the 1000 block of North Bell Street, on a warrant for intimidation.
Tuesday, 8:50 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male in the 1000 block of South Armstrong Street, on a charge of battery.
Tuesday, 9:07 p.m., police arrested Jacob Smith, 22, 4000 block of Highland Springs Drive, at Delphos and Jefferson streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Tuesday, 11:52 p.m., police arrested Sarah E. Crabtree, 18, 1200 block of East Firmin Street, at that residence, on a charge of false informing.
Wednesday, 2:25 a.m., police arrested April Batcher, 37, Young America, at Richmond Street and Apperson Way North, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear.
Tuesday, 7:35 a.m., a resident of the 2500 block of Apperson Way North reported the theft of a Pioneer CD player from a vehicle at that residence.
Tuesday, 9:17 a.m., a resident of the 1000 block of North Buckeye Street reported the theft of tools from a garage at that residence.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo woman sentenced to 24 years in child abuse, incest case
- Police: Miami Correctional officer caught with drug-laced Skittles
- Markland Mall owner given extension in bankruptcy filing
- Authorities: NFL player Phillip Adams killed 5, then himself
- Howard County will not impose its own mask mandate, COVID restrictions come April 6
- Reward in 2017 killings of 2 Indiana teens grows to $325K
- Police seeking burglary suspect
- County health dept. holding mass J&J vaccine clinic this weekend
- Beebout is Athlete of the Week
- Prosecutor cracks down on 'citizen sting' operations