Howard County Arrests
Monday, 9:25 a.m., deputies arrested Tyrone M. Winston, 26, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted residential entry.
Monday, 1:45 p.m., deputies arrested Michael Long, 49, 300 block of East Murden Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted residential entry.
Monday, 3:55 p.m., deputies arrested Ryan P., Calhoun, 21, 4400 east block of 100 North, on a warrant for receiving stolen property and forgery.
Monday, 10:15 p.m., deputies arrested David Parr, 36, 1600 block of South Main Street, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 8:10 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at Kokomo High School, on a charge of theft.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., police arrested two juvenile males, ages 13 and 14, at McKinley School, 1217 W. Carter St., each on charges of battery and disorderly conduct.
Tuesday, 5:50 p.m., deputies arrested Rebecca L. Collins, 30, 600 block of East Taylor Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for child neglect.
Tuesday, 7:59 p.m., police arrested Thomas W. Arnett Jr., 28, 700 block of North Waugh Street, in the 900 block of South Buckeye Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Larell Alexander, 21, 2500 block of North Armstrong Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana and two warrants for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 8:30 p.m., deputies arrested Robert L. Gang, 50, 800 block of South Market Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear for a theft charge.
Wednesday, 1:48 a.m., police arrested Jamie Lamberson, 24, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, at Apperson Way and Murden Street, on a charge of operator never licensed.
Howard County Arrests
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Tipton, INDOT reach agreement for Indiana 28 takeover
- MARTINO: Be mindful of others when transporting deer
- 4 teens facing murder charge after Miami County shooting
- Police: Drug debt possible motive in Converse homicide
- Man arrested in Tipton County molest case
- Police searching for missing Kokomo man
- Kokomo Perspective halts presses after 32 years
- ‘Back in my groove’: Eastern teen back at Irish dancing after suffering stroke
- Where is We Care Park?: Iconic displays, lights find new homes after items go up for sale
- Miami County asks INDOT to accelerate US 31 construction