A former Howard County jail correctional officer who drove into a group of protesters during a Black Lives Matter gathering on Saturday evening at Foster Park has now been charged in the incident.
The Indiana Court of Appeals has ruled that the two charges to which a Kokomo man pleaded guilty in the 2018 shooting death of a 28-year-old Kokomo resident didn’t violate the state’s double j…
Tensions briefly flared during a confrontation between police and protestors late Monday afternoon in downtown Kokomo before morphing into a peaceful discussion about race in America, police b…
Sunday evening saw a second night of protests against police brutality throughout downtown Kokomo, as dozens of people marched through city streets and gathered near Foster Park.
A peaceful protest against issues like racism and police brutality was interrupted Saturday evening near Foster Park when a silver truck struck the line of protesters as they were crossing the…
The city of Kokomo is asking a Tippecanoe County judge to rule in its favor in a lawsuit related to a 2018 police chase that ended in the death of a teenager.
The Kokomo Police Department is asking the public for help in locating two individuals they believe were connected to a shooting Tuesday morning that injured a 17-year-old girl.
The Kokomo Police Department announced Friday the hiring of two officers via lateral transfer, a move officials hinted at last month after they also hired seven new officers.
This Week's Circulars
- Protests stay peaceful in Kokomo
- FCA tells workers to return 'overpayment'
- Correctional officer resigns after running into protesters
- Owner: 9 deaths, 50 cases at North Woods
- Tensions briefly flare at Monday protest downtown
- Moving the museum: Local Huey helicopter group to build new museum sooner than expected
- 'It's something special': Kokomo High School senior juggles e-learning with new job building ventilators
- Howard Co COVID cases up 16.5% in 1 week
- State: 20% spike in Howard Co COVID deaths
- Court denies appeal of Kokomo man who shot, killed bystander