Police are asking the public for help in identifying what they believe is a vehicle of interest in relation to a homicide in the 700 block of South Courtland Avenue earlier this year.
Police say a Kokomo woman confessed Saturday to drowning her 4-year-old grandson inside a bathtub at her south side residence.
A Kokomo woman was arrested Saturday on a preliminary charge of murder, a Level 1 felony, after police were called to a residence in the 400 block of East 400 South due to an unresponsive child.
This Week's Circulars
- 'There are no profits here': City's small businesses fight to stay alive amid mandated closure
- Police: Kokomo woman confessed to drowning grandson
- Howard Co reports 2nd COVID death, extends travel advisory
- Howard County bars sales of nonessential items at essential businesses
- GM hiring local workers to build ventilators in Kokomo
- UPDATE: GM recalls 1,000 workers to build ventilators at Kokomo plant
- Area residents sue insurance agent
- Schools to be closed for remainder of school year
- International students scramble to return to families amidst pandemic
- Lane restrictions planned for U.S 31 in Miami Co.