GREENTOWN - Last month, law enforcement officers responded to a house in Greentown, in which a man fired off 10 rounds inside the residence after hallucinating that someone had broken into his home.
Margaret Holtman remembers her father always giving her the same advice, regardless whether it was in sports, job interviews or just everyday life.
MIAMI COUNTY — A vehicle pursuit that began in Tipton County ended up in a Miami County cornfield, where the driver was eventually able to evade police, according to information released today.
Police are investigating a shooting that left one person dead and two others injured early Sunday morning in the 100 block of West Elm Street.
Dennis Sanders was a long-time volunteer at the Kokomo Rescue Mission’s Red Ribbon Christmas. He was an elder in his church, participated in the Mayor’s Prayer and Action Breakfast and regular…
The Howard County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's help in identifying and locating a man who they believe to be a person of interest in a fraud case involving a stolen debit ca…
PERU – A Peru officer is the department’s first certified Drug Recognition Expert (DRE) after completing specialized training to help identify drivers who are under the influence of drugs othe…
TIPTON — A woman whom police say stole more than half a million dollars from a Tipton County business owner was arrested Monday morning on three Level 5 felony counts of theft.
PERU – Police say a man and woman stole a donation can from a gas station that had been placed there for a local man who had been injured in a serious vehicle crash earlier this year.
Officers with the Kokomo Police Department are asking for the public's help in identifying a person they believe took someone else's credit card and used it at several local businesses.
A 17-year-old male has been arrested and is facing a Level 3 felony rape charge after a 16-year-old female told police about an alleged incident that occurred in April while the two were parke…
Police say a Kokomo man took more than $48,000 in payment from a 76-year-old man with lung cancer to do construction projects at his house, but never completed the work.
Officers with the Kokomo Police Department are asking for the public's help in identifying two men whom they believe were involved in a Sunday evening shooting incident that left another man i…
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo business owner killed in crash
- Mississinewa Lake placed under blue-green algae advisory
- Vehicle pursuit ends in cornfield; man still at large
- 'We want to remember him': Tipton alum donates $30,000 to build new workout facility in honor of friend
- ALMOST THERE: As businesses struggle, Markland work nears end
- Police: Don't speculate on latest homicide investigation
- Council approves rezoning, $9 million in bonds for Championship Park
- Two major projects to expand broadband in rural Howard and Tipton counties
- Humble Home sells name brand at a discount
- UPDATE: 1 dead, 2 injured in Sunday morning shooting