...Strong Gusty Winds Friday... A tight pressure gradient within a deepening surface low pressure across the Great Lakes will lead to gusty winds Friday. The main timing for gusty winds will be between late morning through early evening Friday. Southerly winds between 15 to 20 mph around daybreak will increase and begin gusting to 35 mph by midday. Winds will continue to be gusting to 35 mph through the evening hours but turning southwesterly. Shortly after sunset Friday winds will begin to diminish. Secure loose outdoor objects and use caution if driving during this time, especially if driving a high profile vehicle.
Support local journalism
Local news, sports and entertainment when you want it.
Please consider subscribing so we can continue to bring you the best local news, sports and entertainment coverage.
This Week's Circulars
- Gas station and convenience store combo coming to Blvd.
- BOYS BB: Wildkats handle Bearcats, remain unbeaten in NCC
- PizzaCo. moves to downtown Kokomo
- Kokomo Men of Note offering Valentine's Day grams
- Police: Woman had marijuana in her bloodstream during fatal crash
- BOYS BB: Kats open big lead in win at Tipton
- GIRLS BB: IHSAA announces sectional draw
- Kokomo woman facing arson, burglary charges
- Spear is co-Athlete of the Week
- Court: Woman who strangled 10-year-old can't claim 'sudden heat'