The definition of a “fairy tale” (also called a fairy story) is a story told for children involving fantastic forces and beings, such as fairies, wizards and goblins. In these tales, we are typically told a story in which improbable events lead to a happy ending.
INDIANAPOLIS – The catastrophic events prior to the Sept. 11 foreign terror attacks at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the demise of Flight 93 in Pennsylvania occurred in a time of consequential political instability.
The Indiana Supreme Court is seeking comments on a rule change allowing for the posting of public notices on its own website rather than in local newspapers.
Cheers and Jeers
This Week's Circulars
- Steel Parts Manufacturing in Tipton to permanently close
- Construction of new U.S. 31 bridge in Tipton Co. set to start
- Police: Father, son arrested after fight with deputies
- Laird's Training expanding, building new facility on city's south side
- A DAY WITH .... Granpa Cratchet: Local comedian and puppeteer reflects on 40-year career
- Functional Devices workers to vote on forming union
- Western names new Primary principal
- Citizen's tip leads to arrest of Michigan woman
- Music at the Fairgrounds to feature local talent
- Police seeking man in recent theft case