Howard County election officials must be more open if voting issues, like the discovery of 1,148 unopened ballots in the November 2018 election, arise in the Nov. 5 municipal election.
I would like to see the U.S. Congress pass a new program into law that would replace the former “Aid To Families With Dependent Children” program, which was passed under FDR in 1935 and abolished in 1996.
Cheers and Jeers
This Week's Circulars
- Funeral home director took his own life on heels of ISP investigation
- Local man sentenced to 20 years in 2012 robbery
- City Wineworks: New microbrewery and winery in downtown Peru finds early success
- Tipton's Strongest Man: Police officer is one of the country's premier amateur body builders
- Kroger on Dixon Road no longer 24-hour store
- College Building in downtown Kokomo to become apartments, commercial space
- New discount store opens on city's northside
- Howard Co. grades poorly in quality-of-life report
- Howard Co. Election Board forwards voter fraud allegations to prosecutor
- Suspect breaks into family home