Editor’s Note: Gloria’s family has been battling winter illnesses. Lots of sniffles and sneezes in the Yoder household, so we wish them all a speedy recovery. I told her to take a week to rest. I am glad she took me up on it! She will return next week. In the meantime, I’ve pulled together a…
If you have enrolled in Howard County’s Citizen Alert System and receive weather warnings directly from the National Weather Service, you can expect a couple of text messages March 18.
Indiana is known to spare little effort to accommodate businesses in hopes of creating and retaining jobs. The state frequently boasts about its attractive business climate and touts its low unemployment rate.
Indiana spends $8.7 billion a year on K-12 schools and claims to be a pioneer in education reform. Yet thousands of its high school students are graduating without the basic math, reading and writing skills needed to succeed in college.
Michael Bloomberg has mentioned Hillary Clinton as a possible running mate in 2020. The Clintons are masters of fallacy, and living under the radar of morality, law and the Constitution.
President Trump got his opportunity to take care of Iran's Qasem Soleimani, dealing a blow to Iranian terror, and any ongoing attempts to discredit him because of not briefing Congress are a disservice to our military and elevating Soleimani.
Cheers and Jeers
This Week's Circulars
- INDOT installing 5 J-turns on U.S. 31 in Miami Co.
- Showered in love: Kokomo Facebook group helps teacher surprise teen mom with baby shower
- Board says no to 'gun sanctuary'
- From ash to glass: Kokomo Opalescent Glass' cremains infused pieces growing in popularity
- Inmates far outnumber beds in Howard County
- 6 arrested on drug charges following search warrant
- 4 charged in new confinement, torture incidents
- Court upholds murder conviction in UAW shooting case
- Muslim group calls for councilman to resign
- GOP chair, councilman offer personal apology to Islamic Association