Q: I’m already dreading the holidays. Our eight-year-old is a very excitable child and our family is expected to attend numerous holiday get-togethers at the homes of family members. When he’s included in events where there’s lots of excitement and anticipation in the air, he has a reputatio…
On the debate stage, we have heard Democrats running for president offer the wrong answer to America’s student debt crisis: discharge all student debt and offer free, taxpayer-funded college to all.
There still seems to be an awful lot of confusion out there about the problem of public education funding. I say confusion, but it could just be deliberate deflection and misrepresentation of the roots of the problem in order to serve a political agenda.
For the older folks among us, a memo from state education officials in the spring of 2011 that cursive writing would no longer be a part of the required curriculum came as a bit of a shock.
The Indiana Chamber of Commerce is making only its second-ever endorsement in the gubernatorial race, supporting Gov. Eric Holcomb in his re-election bid. The first time the organization made the call was in 2008 for then-Gov. Mitch Daniels.
The recycle receptacles were removed from Greentown. Recycling is a priority in my family. For more than 20 years we've used those receptacles faithfully. We live a ways beyond Greentown, and driving yet further all the way to Kokomo or Taylor, where the paper said were receptacles, isn't co…
Cheers and Jeers
This Week's Circulars
- Sporting-goods store moving into former Carson's space in Markland Mall
- FOOTBALL: Austin Colby is Kats' new coach
- Kokomo man sentenced to 18 years in 2018 death
- Downtown Tudor Building to be renovated into retail space, apartments
- Pay It Forward Kokomo group serves turkey dinners and much more
- Man arrested after Wednesday SWAT standoff
- Moore taps Frazier as fire chief
- 'Boutique' style assisted living facility to open in Kokomo
- Art of war: 87-year-old Kokomo woman commissioned to paint coffee set for Navy's newest ship
- New German-themed festival hits Peru