After 288 columns, time to say goodbye
Starting with my Aug. 12, 2015 column, “Enter the GOP clown car,” 64 of my last 114 weekly columns have mentioned Donald Trump. Since then, basically every other one has circled back to the same subject. In that first column I mentioned, I was chronicling the Aug. 6, 2015 initial Republican …
On May 2, in very dramatic fashion, a joint local and federal operation that included 130 law enforcement officers, conducted the biggest drug bust in Howard County history.
Silence falls across the cavernous hall. Where over a hundred antique cars of all shapes and sizes once resided, only the occasional oil stain remains as a reminder of days gone by. The chatter of 60,000 visitors from all 50 states and over 20 countries is muted, replaced by muffled footfall…
The opioid crisis continues to ravage many of our communities each day and we are missing an opportunity to better treat those struggling with addiction. In many cases, substance use and mental health issues are intertwined. It’s estimated 7.9 million people had both a mental health and subs…
The Kokomo Tribune editorial stated, “no law enforcement official or officer made that claim” — this was in regards to local law officials claiming they had stopped the flow of drugs into our community.
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo teen charged with rape
- Mushroom hunters find body near Peru forest
- The Guess Who to headline Haynes Apperson Festival
- Tipton County crash kills Kirklin man
- Second phase of Washington Street construction underway
- Man seriously injured in early morning shooting
- State tax hike fuels rise in gas prices
- HCSD: Man leads deputies on chase, fights with police dog
- New veterans court accepts first participants
- Four injured in head-on crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.