After 288 columns, time to say goodbye
Starting with my Aug. 12, 2015 column, “Enter the GOP clown car,” 64 of my last 114 weekly columns have mentioned Donald Trump. Since then, basically every other one has circled back to the same subject. In that first column I mentioned, I was chronicling the Aug. 6, 2015 initial Republican …
The Indiana Supreme Court is seeking comments on a rule change allowing for the posting of public notices on its own website rather than in local newspapers.
The definition of a “fairy tale” (also called a fairy story) is a story told for children involving fantastic forces and beings, such as fairies, wizards and goblins. In these tales, we are typically told a story in which improbable events lead to a happy ending.
INDIANAPOLIS – The catastrophic events prior to the Sept. 11 foreign terror attacks at the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the demise of Flight 93 in Pennsylvania occurred in a time of consequential political instability.
This Week's Circulars
- Steel Parts Manufacturing in Tipton to permanently close
- Construction of new U.S. 31 bridge in Tipton Co. set to start
- Police: Father, son arrested after fight with deputies
- Laird's Training expanding, building new facility on city's south side
- A DAY WITH .... Granpa Cratchet: Local comedian and puppeteer reflects on 40-year career
- Functional Devices workers to vote on forming union
- Western names new Primary principal
- Citizen's tip leads to arrest of Michigan woman
- Music at the Fairgrounds to feature local talent
- Police seeking man in recent theft case