The Kokomo area has yet to see a repeat of the winter of 2014-15 (knock on wood). But our recent cold temperatures are expected to linger into next week like wood smoke on a sweater, the National Weather Service says.
Acronyms are everywhere in education. It seems like we get a new one thrown at us every few weeks. To be honest, I long since quit trying to keep up with all of them.
While the nation seemed riveted last Tuesday night by a big Democratic victory in Kentucky, more significant Democratic wins were happening in Indiana.
If you live in non-metro or rural America, you’ve been left behind by the economic boom cycle that came after the Great Recession. You also endured a more severe recession than people who live in bigger cities.
If the Democratic Party were somehow able to manufacture enough evidence and get enough votes to impeach President Trump, Vice President Pence would become president. If they would be able to do the same with him, then Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi would step into the presiden…
I’m finally able to take more than just a moment or two to process the incredible events that transpired [last] week! Wow! Words cannot adequately describe the honor and appreciation I felt [last] week from the incredible show of support at the polls and the historic results that day produced!
This Week's Circulars
- Huge teachers rally forces Kokomo schools to close
- Pickup strikes, kills man on US 31
- Kokomo K9 unit rescues man from creek
- 'Things just change': Analyzing Kokomo's lopsided election
- Drug trial continues into second week
- We Care Trim-a-Tree Auction raises money and brings tears
- Taco John's opening in Peru again
- Police seek 3 involved in robbery
- Seventh-grader Brielle Humphries a force on the field
- Proposed water rate to double cost for Grissom, Miami Correctional