Saturday, 8:40 a.m., deputies arrested Angela D. McMasters, 35, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at her residence, on a body attachment.
Saturday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Little, 37, 1000 block of East Fisher Street, at the Scioto County Jail, Portsmouth, Ohio, on warrants for Class D felony charges of non-support of a child, auto theft, and receiving stolen property.
Saturday, 12:16 p.m., deputies arrested Kevin L. King, 26, 1300 block of South Waugh Street, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of never obtaining a drivers license.
Saturday, 4:51 p.m., deputies arrested Marshall A. Banter, 24, 900 block of South Webster Street, at his residence, on warrants for a Class B felony robbery charge, a Class D felony residential entry charge, and a misdemeanor battery charge.
Saturday, 5:18 p.m., deputies arrested Tamara Lynn Bell, 28, 1900 block of West Center Road, in the 3800 block of South LaFountain Street, on a body attachment.
Saturday, 5:18 p.m., deputies arrested Devin B. Keesling, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at home, on a body attachment.
Saturday, 7:26 p.m., deputies arrested Edward Andrews, 45, 5100 block of North County Road 200 West, at his residence, on a body attachment.
Saturday, 9:10 p.m., police arrested Philip C. Walker, 38, 1600 block of North Webster Street, at Webster and Prebble streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Gourmet burgers, craft beer coming to Converse
- 'Greentown's not closed': Extensive work on Ind. 22 has business owners, officials concerned
- New Western superintendent has local connections
- FBI says it interviewed FedEx mass shooter last year
- Four things learned during IU spring football practices
- BOYS BB: TC’s high-scoring Chapman leads All-Area squad
- New Castle woman, 76, trapped in farm grain bin dies
- Kokomo man arrested after SWAT standoff
- Police kill Ma'Khia Bryant, 16, who attacked 2 with knife
- Markland Mall owner again given extension in bankruptcy filing