Friday, 12:15 a.m., police arrested Charles Alexander, 45, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, in the 600 block of North Union Street, on warrants for failure to appear on a charge of false informing and failure to appear for fees hearing for refusing to identity himself to police.
Friday, 2:51 a.m., sheriff deputies arrested Sitta Hansjurgen, 32, no address given, at U.S. 31 and Center Road, on charges of operating a vehicle and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
Friday, 5:01 a.m., police arrested Kenneth Carpenter, 23, 2200 block of Lenora Court, at Boulevard and Wabash Avenue, on a charge of resisting law enforcement.
Friday, 2:35 p.m., police arrested Paul Malinowski, 34, 1600 block of South Plate Street, at that residence, on a warrant for noncompliance with in-home detention.
Friday, 5:37 p.m., police arrested Rodney Cupp, 41, 2500 block of North Armstrong Street, at that residence, on warrant for dealing in a controlled subsistence and possession of a controlled substance.
Friday, 8:15 p.m., police arrested Anthony Winston, 19, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, in the 500 block of East Lincoln Road, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Friday, 9:27 p.m., police arrested Kareem Mathews, 22, St. Louis, Mo., at Bell and Taylor streets, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. Police also arrested Timothy E. Rush, 23, 700 block of East Mulberry St., on charges of possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana and a warrant for noncompliance with in-home detention.
Friday, 9:37 p.m., police arrested Stephen Cutter, 61, Vancouver, Wash., at Main Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 9:41 p.m., police arrested Nathan Walker, 23,
Friday, 9:56 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old Russiaville male at Park Avenue and Phillips Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 12:50 p.m., police arrested Sonny Huddleston, 19, 500 block of South Washington Street, on warrants for domestic violence battery and two counts of forgery.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Gourmet burgers, craft beer coming to Converse
- 'Greentown's not closed': Extensive work on Ind. 22 has business owners, officials concerned
- New Western superintendent has local connections
- FBI says it interviewed FedEx mass shooter last year
- Four things learned during IU spring football practices
- BOYS BB: TC’s high-scoring Chapman leads All-Area squad
- New Castle woman, 76, trapped in farm grain bin dies
- Kokomo man arrested after SWAT standoff
- Police kill Ma'Khia Bryant, 16, who attacked 2 with knife
- Markland Mall owner again given extension in bankruptcy filing