Tuesday, 6:30 a.m., police arrested Roxanne Prince, 42, and Dwayne Roe, 52, both of the 1700 block of Apperson Way North, each on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Tuesday, 1:25 p.m., police arrested Kelly D. Rash, 47, 1200 block of South Locke Street, on a charge of driving while suspended, a warrant for theft and a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 2:30 p.m., police arrested Jason M. Jones, 21, 600 block of North Union Street, at the Kokomo Police Department, on a charge of possession of stolen property.
Tuesday, 3:20 p.m., police arrested Jack E. Peugh, 19, 700 block of Hunter’s Trail, in the 400 block of East Center Road, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Tuesday, 3:21 p.m., police arrested Cedric Tyler, 19, 900 block of Granite Drive, at Leeds and Jefferson streets, on a theft warrant.
Tuesday, 7:27 p.m., police arrested William Bush, 48, Tipton, at Waugh and Carter streets, on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license.
Tuesday, 9:37 p.m., police arrested David P. Rice, 59, 700 block of South Bell Street, at Jay and Superior streets, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 7:36 a.m., a resident of the 700 block of South Leeds Street reported the theft of a moped, an air compressor, a mobile tool chest and tools.
Tuesday, 7:55 a.m., a resident of the 1100 block of Danbury Drive reported the theft of a white Apple iPOD from Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road.
Tuesday, 9:14 a.m., a resident of the 2300 block of South Washington Street reported the theft of 100 yard signs valued at $ 1,200.
Tuesday, 2:29 p.m., a resident of the 2100 block of North Jay Street reported the theft of jewelry and a RCA stereo valued at $500.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Moore's Pie Shop closing after more than 70 years in business
- Police ID three killed in Sunday plane crash
- 3 killed in Sunday plane crash remembered
- Update: 3 dead in plane crash near Glenndale airport
- Former EMT sentenced to 12 years for sex with minor
- Atlanta, Ind. man dies in Tipton County crash
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after weekend shooting
- Kokomo collects $766K in new federal funds
- Rescue Mission limits access after staffer tests positive for COVID
- Colts Notebook: Pittman's role likely to continue to grow