Monday, 10:50 a.m., sheriff deputies arrested John W. Cade, 23, 200 block of West Elm Street, at Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 10:52 a.m., police arrested Lashombi M. Fowler, 29, 1900 block of South Armstrong Street, at 17th and Wheeler streets, on a charge of operator never licensed.
Monday, 12:15 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old girl in the 1300 block of South Plate Street, on a charge of false informing.
Monday, 12:42 p.m., police arrested Kelly A. Grose, 28, 500 block of South Armstrong Street, at Monroe and Main streets, on warrant for two counts of dealing in cocaine.
Monday, 2:32 p.m., police arrested Tanava C. Dickerson, 22, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, at Taylor Street and Apperson Way, on two warrants for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 4:29 p.m., police arrested Geneva A. Scott, 20, Frankfort, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Blvd., on a charge of theft.
Monday, 4:37 p.m., police arrested Jordan M. Roberts, 19, 400 block of Tomahawk Boulevard, at 396 S. 00 East-West, on a warrant for burglary.
Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old girl at Claire’s, 1158 S. 17th St., on a charge of conversion.
Monday, 10:24 p.m., police arrested Kenneth Bracken, 45, 400 block of East North Street, at Armstrong and Ohio streets, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, never obtaining a driver’s license and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.
Tuesday, 1:24 a.m., police arrested Joseph Barton, 40, 200 block of South Cooper Street, at Markland Avenue and Purdum Street, on a warrant for failure to appear for a status hearing on charges of battery, false informing and public intoxication.
Tuesday, 1:50 a.m., police arrested Michael R. Shult, 43, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at Magnolia Drive and Carter Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Tipton, INDOT reach agreement for Indiana 28 takeover
- MARTINO: Be mindful of others when transporting deer
- 4 teens facing murder charge after Miami County shooting
- Police: Drug debt possible motive in Converse homicide
- Man arrested in Tipton County molest case
- Police searching for missing Kokomo man
- Kokomo Perspective halts presses after 32 years
- ‘Back in my groove’: Eastern teen back at Irish dancing after suffering stroke
- Where is We Care Park?: Iconic displays, lights find new homes after items go up for sale
- Miami County asks INDOT to accelerate US 31 construction