Monday, 10:07 a.m., police arrested David Brown, 39, unknown, in the 2600 block of South LaFountain Street, on a charge of trespass.
Monday, 12:53 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on charges of truancy and violation of release conditions.
Monday, 3:17 p.m., police arrested Kenneth N. Bradburn, 26, 1000 block of South Main Street, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 5:35 p.m., police arrested Brittney B. Miller, 20, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at 1718 E. Blvd., on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 9:08 p.m., police arrested Dustin L. McKinney, 19, no address, at U.S. 31 and Lincoln Road, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 10:40 a.m., the theft of a $200 weedeater was reported from New Covenant Christian Church, 2298 E. Markland Ave.
Monday, 5:03 p.m., the theft of a lawn mower and gas can was reported from the 1300 block of Bagley Drive.
React to this story:
This Week's Circulars
- Tipton, INDOT reach agreement for Indiana 28 takeover
- MARTINO: Be mindful of others when transporting deer
- 4 teens facing murder charge after Miami County shooting
- Police: Drug debt possible motive in Converse homicide
- Man arrested in Tipton County molest case
- Police searching for missing Kokomo man
- Kokomo Perspective halts presses after 32 years
- ‘Back in my groove’: Eastern teen back at Irish dancing after suffering stroke
- Where is We Care Park?: Iconic displays, lights find new homes after items go up for sale
- Miami County asks INDOT to accelerate US 31 construction