Audio recorded inside a church that was destroyed by the tornado.
As featured on
Vietnam veteran and retired Homeland Security worker, Ron Booth lived on West Taylor Street in Kokomo in 1965 and remembers seeing all the damage as he drove through town.
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo house fire kills 1, injures another
- Kokomo getting Safe Haven Baby Box
- Jeff Stout remembered by community he served
- Miami Co. man arrested after fatal crash
- Residents push INDOT for more safety measures at Park Road, Ind. 26
- Fierce pushback precedes Superior St. rezoning
- Dining options in Indiana follows changing population mix
- 4 charged in new confinement, torture incidents
- Macy man charged with child molesting
- Endless love: Kokomo couple reflects on 71-year marriage