The Indianapolis Colts got physical Sunday night, and the change of pace led to the best defensive performance in years.
As awful as things looked last Sunday – and it was as bad as it’s been at any point during Frank Reich’s era – the Indianapolis Colts actually aren’t in too bad of a place this week.
Jacoby Brissett is tied for the NFL lead with 10 touchdown passes, Marlon Mack ranks fifth with 338 rushing yards and the Indianapolis Colts offense ranks eighth in Defense-adjusted Value Over Average (DVOA) ratings created by analytics website Football Outsiders.
This Week's Circulars
- Missing Peru man found dead
- Ind. 26 closed over U.S. 31 for next 30 days
- UAW letter to GM indicates that strike won't end quickly
- Police seeking suspect in shooting
- Shots fired incident leads to arrest warrant
- Bona Vista sells long-time Peru facility to Kokomo-based church
- Deputies: Man found with stolen Windfall police badge
- Reports of shots fired triples on northeast side
- Man convicted of robbing Peru gas station sentenced to 47 years
- 'They're my battle scars': Fighting breast cancer tests toughness of 35-year-old Navy veteran