Much of the optimism surrounding the Indianapolis Colts this offseason is rooted in talent that has been added to the roster.
It’s been an active offseason that has analysts from CBS Sports’ Adam Schein to NFL Network’s Steve Mariucci predicting the Indianapolis Colts could be one of the league’s most improved teams in 2020.
Jim Irsay compares rookie wide receiver Michael Pittman Jr. to Indianapolis Colts legend Reggie Wayne. And Pittman borrows from superstars including Mike Evans, Michael Thomas, Julio Jones and Larry Fitzgerald to bolster his game. All of which suggests the high expectations for the 22-year-old this fall.
It's no secret the Indianapolis Colts want to run the damn ball in 2020. But new wide receivers coach Mike Groh is part of a concerted effort to make sure the passing game holds up its end of the bargain this year as well.
This Week's Circulars
- Where you can see fireworks this weekend
- Indiana, Howard Co cases, deaths grow
- Tennessee woman killed in US 31 crash
- Police investigate death on north side
- Farm 2 Fork moves location, expands menu
- Tipton woman arrested after police locate meth lab
- Indiana Beach reopens
- Recruitment woes: Data, tryouts suggest few want to be police officers
- Fourth teen arrested in connection with home invasion
- 'Force is ugly': KPD officials dissect department's policies