Chris Ballard must have been salivating as he watched the NFC Championship Game.
Though the contest is barely more than a week old, the music already is fading out in the NFL’s annual offseason game of coaching musical chairs.
Deshaun Watson threw two touchdown passes to DeAndre Hopkins and finished with 298 yards to help the Houston Texans beat the Indianapolis Colts 20-17 on Thursday night to take the AFC South lead.
According to Indianapolis Colts coach Frank Reich, starting quarterback Jacoby Brissett was in good spirits Monday morning and optimistic about his chances to play this week against the Miami Dolphins.
With LeSean McCoy resting, and Frank Gore limited to two series, rookie running back Devin Singletary got the Buffalo Bills off to a running start in their preseason-opening 24-16 win over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night.
This Week's Circulars
- 100 carcasses found on farm leads to warning
- 'A dream come true': Tipton gym manager's life changed by 'Undercover Boss' appearance
- Forever a Wildkat
- Gun discharges; boy, dad shot
- GM lays off last temp workers at Kokomo plant
- City settles with Kokomo artist following Walk of Excellence fall
- Dollar General not yet 'committed' to north end
- City youth baseball leagues to consolidate in '21 as part of unified sports organization
- 3 teenagers arrested in Dec. 2019 homicide
- 2 injured in Tipton crash