Andrew Luck is sitting out this week's OTA practices at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center, but there's no reason to panic.
There's been a distinct Seattle flavor in Indianapolis for the last couple years, and this time it has nothing to do with over-priced coffee derivatives.
The label is patently unfair, but the comparisons won't go away. Especially now that Bobby Okereke has been drafted by the Indianapolis Colts.
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo man arrested on 10 counts of child molestation
- Willie the Whale, once discarded, surfaces in Kokomo
- KSC employee arrested for child molestation
- Dressbarn, Richards Restaurant closing
- Updated: Search continues for 4-year-old boy; name, photo released
- New Domino’s on West Sycamore to replace old location in August
- Schleppy’s Loins food truck starts second year in Peru
- Police say Markland Mall shooting a suicide
- Potential business park envisioned near FCA plants
- New developer, increased costs expected for hotel, conference center project