Indianapolis Colts general manager Chris Ballard spent all of last spring and summer praising the potential of cornerback Kenny Moore II to anyone within ear shot.
Darius Leonard has a list of accomplishments he fell short of last season, and he'll recite them any time a reporter asks whether he remains hungry entering Year 2.
The conversation took a sudden turn back to Andrew Luck's throwing regimen as the Indianapolis Colts opened a three-day mini-camp Tuesday at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center.
The Indianapolis Colts were aware of a sexual assault allegation against rookie linebacker Bobby Okereke before selecting him in the third round of April's NFL Draft.
From a breakthrough quarterback to a unanimous choice. From two brothers to four rookies for the first time — two from the same club, no less. The Associated Press 2018 All-Pro Team has something for everyone.
Saturday's wild-card game between the Houston Texans and Indianapolis Colts is a matchup that seemed improbable early this season after Houston dropped its first three games and the Colts limped to a 1-5 start.
Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota said he is doing "everything in my power" to be available Sunday night against Indianapolis with a playoff berth on the line.
This Week's Circulars
- Semis collide; residents evacuated; U.S. 31 north closed
- Howard Co. woman says Great Wall Facebook 'maggots' post was not malicious
- Hemp hits Howard County: Local grower plants area's first crop, but will the commodity live up to the hype?
- Kokomo student competing for Miss Indiana's Outstanding Teen
- Kokomo man found guilty of murder in infant death
- Trial begins in case of infant's death
- Kokomo man arrested in rape case
- Victim's mother testifies in infant death trial
- Jackrabbits reduce ticket prices for remaining home games
- Jury spares life in prison for man convicted in infant death