Quarterbacks don’t come much more battle-tested than Jake Fromm.
During a Zoom conference call with local media last week, Indianapolis Colts head coach Frank Reich attempted to highlight the importance of the app to the immediate future in the NFL.
Gregg Williams was a part of T.J. Carrie’s football life for just one season, but it’s clear the notorious defensive coordinator left a huge imprint.
Frank Reich is well known for incorporating tight ends into his offense, and the Indianapolis Colts often have used two on the field at the same time during his two-year tenure.
This Week's Circulars
- 'There are no profits here': City's small businesses fight to stay alive amid mandated closure
- Police: Kokomo woman confessed to drowning grandson
- Howard Co reports 2nd COVID death, extends travel advisory
- Howard County bars sales of nonessential items at essential businesses
- GM hiring local workers to build ventilators in Kokomo
- UPDATE: GM recalls 1,000 workers to build ventilators at Kokomo plant
- Area residents sue insurance agent
- Schools to be closed for remainder of school year
- International students scramble to return to families amidst pandemic
- Lane restrictions planned for U.S 31 in Miami Co.