The good news about the Notre Dame football offensive line is that four of five starters from the Cotton Bowl loss to end the 2018 season are back in 2019.
The black clouds that enveloped Pocono and officially brought the IndyCar race to a premature end didn't appear until the halfway point. But they've really been hanging over the track since the series returned to the mountains in 2013.
WASHINGTON — Elena Delle Donne scored 25 points and hit three of Washington's WNBA-record 18 3-pointers in the Mystics' 107-68 victory over the Indiana Fever on Sunday.
Recent Sports Galleries
Denny Hamlin spoiled Matt DiBenedetto's shot at his first career victory — just days after DiBenedetto learned he'd been fired — with a late pass Saturday night at Bristol Motor Speedway.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. will take the weekend off from broadcasting to be with his wife and daughter after the three were in a plane crash landing Thursday near Bristol Motor Speedway.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Erica Wheeler had 19 points and seven assists, Candice Dupree added 16 points and nine rebounds and the Indiana Fever beat the Atlanta 87-82 on Saturday to hand the Dream their ninth consecutive loss.
With LeSean McCoy resting, and Frank Gore limited to two series, rookie running back Devin Singletary got the Buffalo Bills off to a running start in their preseason-opening 24-16 win over the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday night.
Elena Delle Donne had 22 points and eight rebounds, Kristi Toliver added a career-high 11 assists and the Washington Mystics beat the Indiana Fever 91-78 on Thursday night.
This Week's Circulars
- 'We want to remember him': Tipton alum donates $30,000 to build new workout facility in honor of friend
- Police: Man crashes stolen SUV into Grissom fence
- City of Kokomo preserving vacant home built in 1875
- Indiana's red flag law gets national attention after mass shootings
- Kokomo business owner killed in crash
- Health officials step up Mississinewa algae advisory
- A student's best friend
- Judge: Miami Co. must fix 6 dams in housing addition
- Cops: Girl, 9, struck headstones in car
- Mississinewa Lake placed under blue-green algae advisory