Guard Marta Sniezek has announced her transfer from Stanford and is immediately eligible to play for national runner-up Notre Dame next season.
The Golden State Warriors swept their way to a fifth straight NBA Finals, getting triple-doubles from Stephen Curry and Draymond Green in a 119-117 overtime victory over the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday night.
His place in PGA Championship history finally secure, Brooks Koepka draped both arms around the top of the Wanamaker Trophy and let out a deep sigh.
Recent Sports Galleries
Brook Lopez scored 13 of his 29 points in the fourth quarter, Giannis Antetokounmpo added 24 and the Milwaukee Bucks rallied in the final minutes to beat the Toronto Raptors 108-100 in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals on Wednesday night.
Stephen Curry made nine 3-pointers and scored 36 points, and the Golden State Warriors beat the Portland Trail Blazers 116-94 on Tuesday night in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals while playing without injured star Kevin Durant once again.
There's a one-name superstar on either side: Giannis and Kawhi. There's a Milwaukee franchise that hasn't been to the NBA Finals in 45 years, opposite a Toronto franchise that has never been to the title round. The Bucks have a coach with an economics degree who wasn't there last year; the R…
Brad Keselowski had planned to head to St. Louis after the NASCAR Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway to visit Mike Mittler, a longtime Truck Series owner who helped him early in his career and had been battling cancer the past couple years.
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo man arrested on 10 counts of child molestation
- Willie the Whale, once discarded, surfaces in Kokomo
- KSC employee arrested for child molestation
- Dressbarn, Richards Restaurant closing
- Updated: Search continues for 4-year-old boy; name, photo released
- New Domino’s on West Sycamore to replace old location in August
- Schleppy’s Loins food truck starts second year in Peru
- Police say Markland Mall shooting a suicide
- Potential business park envisioned near FCA plants
- New developer, increased costs expected for hotel, conference center project