Officially, it's an NBA first: Coaches successfully argued referees' calls Saturday.
The Indiana Pacers are entering a crucial season that could have a strong influence on their long-term future. One of the key factors contributing to that is Domantas Sabonis starting at power forward and being eligible for a contract extension.
The Indiana Pacers began last season as one of the few teams in the league to keep their same starting lineup intact from the 2017-18 season. That certainly won't be the case again next season.
Recent Sports Galleries
A person familiar with the negotiations says free agent guard Justin Holiday has agreed to a one-year contract worth $4.8 million with the Indiana Pacers.
The NBA Draft is rapidly approaching, and free agency is just around the corner as well. Getting closer to those dates has allowed for more insight to be shared regarding what the Indiana Pacers may be thinking about doing.
This Week's Circulars
- Missing Peru man found dead
- Ind. 26 closed over U.S. 31 for next 30 days
- UAW letter to GM indicates that strike won't end quickly
- Police seeking suspect in shooting
- Shots fired incident leads to arrest warrant
- Bona Vista sells long-time Peru facility to Kokomo-based church
- Deputies: Man found with stolen Windfall police badge
- Reports of shots fired triples on northeast side
- Man convicted of robbing Peru gas station sentenced to 47 years
- 'They're my battle scars': Fighting breast cancer tests toughness of 35-year-old Navy veteran