The NBA schedule is a little bit easier on players.
The Indiana Pacers are entering a crucial season that could have a strong influence on their long-term future. One of the key factors contributing to that is Domantas Sabonis starting at power forward and being eligible for a contract extension.
The Indiana Pacers began last season as one of the few teams in the league to keep their same starting lineup intact from the 2017-18 season. That certainly won't be the case again next season.
A person familiar with the negotiations says free agent guard Justin Holiday has agreed to a one-year contract worth $4.8 million with the Indiana Pacers.
Recent Sports Galleries
The NBA Draft is rapidly approaching, and free agency is just around the corner as well. Getting closer to those dates has allowed for more insight to be shared regarding what the Indiana Pacers may be thinking about doing.
This Week's Circulars
- 'We want to remember him': Tipton alum donates $30,000 to build new workout facility in honor of friend
- Police: Man crashes stolen SUV into Grissom fence
- Indiana's red flag law gets national attention after mass shootings
- City of Kokomo preserving vacant home built in 1875
- Kokomo business owner killed in crash
- Health officials step up Mississinewa algae advisory
- A student's best friend
- Judge: Miami Co. must fix 6 dams in housing addition
- Cops: Girl, 9, struck headstones in car
- Mississinewa Lake placed under blue-green algae advisory