BOSTON — Kemba Walker made two late free throws and scored a season-high 32 points to help the Boston Celtics snap a three-game losing streak with a 118-112 win over the Indiana Pacers on Friday night.
Domantas Sabonis had 36 points, 17 rebounds and 10 rebounds, and Malcolm Brogdon added 32 points and nine rebounds as the Indiana Pacers beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 134-128 in overtime on Wednesday night.
The San Antonio Spurs are dealing with a coronavirus outbreak among four players, the NBA said Tuesday, meaning the team will not play until the middle of next week at the earliest.
Zach LaVine wants to be more than just a flashy scorer. It's a work in progress, but he showed Monday night how much he has improved this season.
Recent Sports Galleries
Doug McDermott scored 26 points, Myles Turner had 19 points and 10 rebounds, and the Indiana Pacers won their second straight game with a 125-113 victory over the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday night.
Domantas Sabonis had 26 points, eight rebounds and eight assists, and the Indiana Pacers snapped a four-game losing streak with a 111-95 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Thursday night.
Giannis Antetokounmpo didn't play at all in the fourth quarter and still had a triple-double while helping the Milwaukee Bucks roll to a lopsided victory.
Just two days removed from a humbling home loss in which Indiana squandered a double-digit lead in the fourth quarter, the Pacers looked to right that wrong against the NBA's hottest team.
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — The Indiana Pacers figured if they slowed down Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum, they'd have a good chance against the Portland Trail Blazers.
This Week's Circulars
- UPDATE: 3 Miami Co. children killed in house fire identified
- Kokomo Engine Plant set to open in October
- Local Stellantis workers face uncertain future in an era of electric vehicles
- Kokomo woman indicted on animal cruelty charges
- Reich offers hints on how he'd fix Wentz
- Converse man faces child exploitation, pornography charges
- Police: US 31 driver caught at 112 mph
- New owners take over The Elbow Room
- Ryuzashi Ramen brings craft ramen to Kokomo
- A doggone good comfort: Taylor Elementary School approves therapy dog