The NBA has banned Indiana Pacers guard Tyreke Evans at least two years for violating the league's anti-drug policy.
Recent Sports Galleries
Edmond Sumner sank three free throws with three-tenths of a second remaining, lifting the playoff-bound Indiana Pacers over the Atlanta Hawks 135-134 Wednesday night.
D'Angelo Russell scored 20 points and Joe Harris added 19 on Sunday, leading the Brooklyn Nets to a 108-96 victory over the Indiana Pacers and back into the NBA playoffs for the first time in four years.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Jason Tatum scored 22 points and Gordon Hayward added 21 in his return to Indianapolis on Friday night, leading the Boston Celtics to a crucial 117-97 victory over the Pacers.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A perennial lottery team in recent years, the Orlando Magic enter the final days of the season believing they are on the verge of returning to the postseason.
The Indiana Pacers are currently on track to face the Boston Celtics in the first round of the playoffs but whether they will have home-court advantage or not has yet to be determined.
This Week's Circulars
- Semis collide; residents evacuated; U.S. 31 north closed
- Howard Co. woman says Great Wall Facebook 'maggots' post was not malicious
- Hemp hits Howard County: Local grower plants area's first crop, but will the commodity live up to the hype?
- Kokomo student competing for Miss Indiana's Outstanding Teen
- Trial begins in case of infant's death
- Kokomo man found guilty of murder in infant death
- Kokomo man arrested in rape case
- Victim's mother testifies in infant death trial
- Jackrabbits reduce ticket prices for remaining home games
- Jury spares life in prison for man convicted in infant death