The NBA has banned Indiana Pacers guard Tyreke Evans at least two years for violating the league's anti-drug policy.
The offseason presents numerous questions for the Indiana Pacers following their first-round loss to the Boston Celtics in the NBA playoffs.
Recent Sports Galleries
Edmond Sumner sank three free throws with three-tenths of a second remaining, lifting the playoff-bound Indiana Pacers over the Atlanta Hawks 135-134 Wednesday night.
D'Angelo Russell scored 20 points and Joe Harris added 19 on Sunday, leading the Brooklyn Nets to a 108-96 victory over the Indiana Pacers and back into the NBA playoffs for the first time in four years.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Jason Tatum scored 22 points and Gordon Hayward added 21 in his return to Indianapolis on Friday night, leading the Boston Celtics to a crucial 117-97 victory over the Pacers.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A perennial lottery team in recent years, the Orlando Magic enter the final days of the season believing they are on the verge of returning to the postseason.
This Week's Circulars
- Kokomo man arrested on 10 counts of child molestation
- Willie the Whale, once discarded, surfaces in Kokomo
- KSC employee arrested for child molestation
- Police say Markland Mall shooting a suicide
- Dressbarn, Richards Restaurant closing
- Updated: Search continues for 4-year-old boy; name, photo released
- New Domino’s on West Sycamore to replace old location in August
- Schleppy’s Loins food truck starts second year in Peru
- Potential business park envisioned near FCA plants
- New developer, increased costs expected for hotel, conference center project