As featured on
Tri-Central’s boys basketball team grabbed the opening lead when Braxton Young hit a 3-pointer just a few seconds after the opening tip.
Eastern’s girls basketball team ripped off an 18-0 run in the second quarter and then capped the half with a buzzer-beating, three-quarter-court 3-pointer from McKenzie Cooper to open a 16-point lead at the break, then held off home squad Tri-Central to post a 54-42 victory Friday night.
This Week's Circulars
- 'There are no profits here': City's small businesses fight to stay alive amid mandated closure
- Howard Co reports 2nd COVID death, extends travel advisory
- FCA to begin reopening plants on May 4
- Kokomo not implementing its own COVID-19 restrictions, county reports 4th death
- International students scramble to return to families amidst pandemic
- State reports 12 more COVID deaths; Howard Co has 32 cases
- Howard Co. Jail releases up to 100 inmates due to COVID-19
- Howard County bars sales of nonessential items at essential businesses
- Schools to be closed for remainder of school year
- GM hiring local workers to build ventilators in Kokomo